Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cat in his basket

Eddy is sitting to my right in his little cat bed I got him when he was a kitten, and to my suprise has always been fond of. You know how you buy things for cats and they just never find interest in them, well...score 1 for me, my cat likes his bed. I'm back home in South Carolina right now...just feels right. I talked to about 7 diff. people on the ride to here, which made the drive go by SO fast (without an ipod).

I'm really looking forward to finally seeing more than 1 or 2 people when I'm here. Going to a show tonight that a group of my friends are playing in...it'll be good to see them. Though I DID find out yesterday vertical horizon is playing at a local college...but tickets are hella expensive. Speaking of the word "hella" , my phone knows how to say it...it will read it back to me. Hours of fun, let me tell you...

I should probably put some clothes on and dry my hair now......annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddd GO !

No comments: