Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Doctor

When God sometimes burdens us with illness, we wonder why. I'm still very unsure as to why God has given me this but, there has to be a reason, so I'm just going to put it in his hands like I've done from day 1 and see what happens. It's about an hour away from having to leave to head to the hospital, and honestly I am more scared now then when I was for the back surgery. I guess it was the whole "going on medication at 5A.M" thing that helped in that situation. Another reason might be because I was A.) Asleep through the whole back surgery B.) Knew exactly what was going on...in which case this scenario, I don't.

Enough about that, my internship is almost over. So what now ? The real world ? The move is starting to scare me more and more. I feel homesick without even stepping food out of my house for what is to come. God has me away from home for several reasons. I need to test my faith. I WANT to test my faith. Working in a church and for a Christian based radio station has given me the amazing opportunity to explore and expand my relationship with the Lord. But...how about a town full of unbelievers, full of new things, full of new choices...will my faith stand ? As long as I keep holding the hand of Christ through all of this, as long as I don't get ahead of myself and think I can do this on my own, as long as he remains my number 1 source and priority...I think I'll be o.k.

Off the doctor....yay

No comments: